1. What can you tell us about your personality?
I am loud and talkative. I watch people and I’m extremely curious about things.
2. What are your hobbies, besides writing of course?
I’m obsessed with Disney World. I go there several times a year. I love to shop I do it weekly as therapy 😉
3. Do you remember who was the first book you read?
Oh… wow.. no. I’ve been reading since I was really small. I guess one of my favorite books as a child was Curious George Goes To The Hospital ( I have no idea why I loved this book so much but I did.)
4. What is you favourite book or series?
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire is my all time favorite book. I’ve read it five times.
5. But author?
I have too many favorite authors to list just one. Jamie McGuire, Tammara Webber, Elizabeth Reyes, Jennifer Echols, Jessica Park, Tina Reber, Simone Elkeles, S.C. Stephens, Colleen Hoover, Liz Reinhardt, Jillian Dodd – the list is endless.
6. What is your motto?
Go get your dreams don’t wait on them to come to you.
7. What inspired you to write „Sea Breeze” series?
I live in a coastal town along the Alabama Gulf Coast. I’ve always wanted to write a fictional story about teenage locals in this area.
8. When you first started writing books?
I started at nine years old… however I didn’t get serious until four years ago.
9. Currently working at a new book? Can you tell us what it is?
Yes I’m writing Just For Now. It will be book #4 in the Sea Breeze series. It is Preston and Amanda’s story.
10. Do you have a message for readers from Romania?
I’m honored that you read my books! I love you all.
11. What do you think about my blog? (https://stepintoanewworld.wordpress.com/)
I think it is brilliant keep up the good work.