Cartile autoarei Marianne de Pierres:
*Click pe imagini pentru a se face mai mari.
1. What can you tell us about your personality?
Enthusiastic, interested and persistent.
2. What are your hobbies, besides writing of course?
I love reading and playing and watch sport and watching TV series. Saving Grace (Holly Hunter) and Intelligence (Canadian show) are my two all time favourites.
3. Do you remember who was the first book you read?
Hmmm … no but I read a LOT of Enid Blyton.
4. What was your favorite book as a child?
The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
5. When you first started writing books?
I was about nine but it didn’t get far. After a few false starts, I settled in to writing seriously when I was about 30.
6. What inspired you to write „Night Creatures” series?
It was a mixture of ideas that came together at once; I was reading about nocturnal creatures, I’d been living on an island and had developed an interest in Gothic architecture. These things came together in one book.
7. You have a special place where you love to write?
At home, when it’s quiet.
8. I really like the cover of the book. You have come up with the idea?
The artwork is by Jaroslaw Kubicki and fantastic European digital artist. We fell in love with his work and got permission to use some of it as covers.
9. Currently working on a book? Can you tell us what it is?
I’ve just finished the final book in the Night Creatures trilogy and am working on the fourth book in my humorous crime series. You can find details of it at www.tarasharp.com I write that series un the name Marianne Delacourt.
10. Do you have a message for readers from Romania?
I’d like to say hello, I’ve heard your country is beautiful and hope to visit there one day. May you all Burn Bright!
11. What do you think about my blog? (https://stepintoanewworld.wordpress.com/)
I love the images in your title header. Your site has some great movie blog posts.
12. Thank you very much for that you given this interview, and I wish you luck in your career.
Thank you too Alexandra, it’s been lovely talking to you!
Acesta este interviul. Am hotarat ca de acum in colo atat eu cat si Monika sa lasam interviurile in engleza, pentru a nu-si pierde din farmec. Deci nu sunteti de acord va rog sa ne spuneti.
Interviu luat de Monica (monika96)
PS: Alexandra sunt tot eu😀