1. What can you tell us about your personality?
I’m a pretty happy-go-lucky person. I try to avoid conflict as much as possible. To me, life is too short to spend it worrying about the little things.
2. What are your hobbies, besides writing of course?
I love to bake. When I was waiting for news on my books getting published, I baked a lot of cupcakes. *laughs*
3. Do you remember who was the first book you read?
Definitely! It’s Daughter of the Empire by Jenny Wurts and Raymond E. Feist. It’s high fantasy and totally worth reading.
4. What inspired you to write this book?
At the high school I used to teach at, they ring a bell in the afternoons to signal to the students that they can’t roam campus anymore and wait for their parents at the gate. Of course, there’s a very innocent explanation, but in my head, something more mysterious happens at night. This is why Taste begins with Phoenix waking up in the library after sunset.
5. It will follow a continuation of the book?
No. I wrote Taste to be a stand alone. *smiles*
6. I really like the cover of the book. You have come up with the idea?
The cover is actually by the talented Liliana Sanches. Check out her work on Deviant Art. She’s awesome!
7. Currently working on a new book?
My second book is actually coming out this October called Reaping Me Softly. Please stay tuned for news on that by visiting my website: www.kateevangelista.com
8. What is your favorite book? But author? Why?
Suddenly You by Lisa Kleypas. It’s the story that got me into romance.
9.Do you have a message for readers from Romania?
I hope all of you can grab a copy of Taste and enjoy the read. I dare you to break curfew!
10. What do you think about my blog?
I think you did a good job of putting your blog together. I’m always very thankful to bloggers. What you do is very important. You help authors get the word out there for their books. Thank you!
11. Thank you very much for that you given this interview, and I wish you luck in your career.
Thank you so much for letting me hang out at your blog today, Bianca. I really enjoyed answering your questions. And to all your readers, thank you so much for taking the time to hang out with Bianca and me today. Happy reading!
Am decis sa las interviul in engleza, pentru a nu-si pierde din farmec :D.
Interviu luat de Monika (monikabi).